Register For Summer Fun
Your Cali Camp Registration Primer
Simple, Clear Registration for Summer 2013 Starts Here
Stuff You Need to Do
- Pick the most convenient bus route for your child. You’ll need it as you register.
- Register online with CampBrain.
- Fill out a Health History Form at CampBrain. You’ll find this on your login screen, under Start a New Application. You can also download the 2013 Medical Form and fax to (310) 455-0408. We must have one for every camper.
Stuff You May Want To Know
- If your child wants to be grouped with already existing friends:
- We try to group your child with one friend of their choice as long as they will attend the same grade level in summer or are close to the same age.
- There’s a better chance of this happening if friends each request each other and enroll together at the same time.
- Early enrollment will really help us make this happen.
- Though we try, we can’t guarantee it due to the variety of enrollment dates between friends.
- Of course, we will try to accommodate a child with special needs.
- Please advise us of kids that have different physical challenges, emotional requirements or learning rates when you enroll.
- To help us figure out placement, needs, and a fun Cali session for your child, please fill out this Inclusion Questionnaire. [link to Inclusion Questionnaire]
- Yes, we have an Inclusion Coordinator on our Administrative Team who will supervise your child’s stay. Want to contact them? Feel free to contact us.