Kids Camp Policies
Operating for more than half a century has taught us that certain policies help keep camp running smoothly and ensure that staff time focuses on campers.
Attendance and Refund Policies
Schedule Changes: Prior to May 1st you may make whatever changes to your schedule you would like without penalty. After May 1st, you will have 3 FREE schedule changes. Every change after those three changes will result in a $25.00 per change charge.
Missed Days and Absences: If your child is going to be absent and must miss a day please attempt to notify us in advance and reschedule at that time. If you are not able to reschedule at that time call us at your earliest convenience to pick up your make up day. Make up days are subject to availability.
Make-Up Days: If your child is absent, you may be entitled to a make up day, given camp availability. Call the office as soon as you know that your child will be absent in order to scedule your make up day.
Extended Illness: An extended illness is defined as being 5 or more consecutive camp attendance dates. A Doctor’s note is required for verification. Days may be made up during the last three (3) weeks of camp.
Withdrawal From Camp: Should you withdraw your child from camp prior to May 1st then you will receive your deposit or full tuition less the $50.00 registration fee. After May 1st there are no refunds or credits for future summers.
Dismissal From Camp: There are occasions when a child must be dismissed from camp because he/she is not adjusting physically, psychologically or emotionally. This action will take effect only after an evaluation has occurred with the camper, camp director and parents. Dismissal for the aforementioned reasons will result in a $50.00 per day refund for the unused days. If a camper must be dismissed for disciplinary measures then there will be NO REFUND for the unused days.
First Time Camp Experience: Often children are enrolled in camp and there is apprehension due to a first time camp experience. If that apprehension exists, then it is recommended that you enroll your child for a minimum enrollment of 5 days. You can always add days if they are available. On the rare occasion that your child does not want to return after their first day of camp, we offer a full refund of unused camp days less the $50.00 registration fee.
- Any days added to your schedule will be subject to the current price scale.
- If you decide to change from one camp program to another there is no guarantee of space after May 1, 2017.
- There are no refunds for a partially missed day.
- There is NO CREDIT held over to the following summer.
- Days to be rescheduled may be used by only siblings in the same family.
- A missed overnight can be rescheduled. There are no refunds. In the case of missing the last overnight of the season, no refund or credit will be given.
- Your child’s health history form must be turned in to our office prior to the start of their stay at camp.
- When adding days after the summer has begun all payments must be made prior to child attending camp. Phone requests for changes and adding days will be accepted only with credit card payment.
- All refunds are subject to a processing fee.
Still have questions? Check out our Parent Handbook or call our office at (310) 455-0404.